Simteq is a young, dynamic, and unique company producing Full Flight Simulators for professional pilot training.
We have one focus: building the most sophisticated B737 and A320 simulators for our high-demanding worldwide customers.
We manufacture both software and hardware for civil flight simulators, all of this with a direct view to the simulators.
Our facility is located in Nieuw-Vennep, the Netherlands, near Amsterdam Schiphol Airport. In past years, our client base has grown to include some of the largest aerospace companies in the world. Collaboration with our clients encompasses many different projects with varying requirements, all to the highest production standards. Working at Simteq means developing technical, high-end products within dynamic teams of specialists.
In our Finance department, we are looking for a:
Accounting Administrator (fulltime)
In this role you are responsible for a timely and accurate processing of the financial administration. You prepare the financial reports and assist in the month- and year end administration. You act as a contact person between the involved departments and ensure that everyone receives the correct information and feedback. As a Accounting Administrator you will work in a small team of dedicated colleagues and report to the Financial Controlling Director.
- Assisting in periodical financial accounting and reporting:
- Timely processing of invoices;
- Accounting for travel / advance reports (declarations);
- Preparation of accruals on appropriate basis;
- Accounting for payments;
- Reconciliation of Accounts Payables;
- Assisting in monthly finance reporting (month/year-end);
- Support with preparation of Corporate Reporting – Quarterly and Annual;
- Secure quality of administrative organization – authorization, etc. (AO/IC);
- Processing of the payroll administration in the accounting (in cooperation with the Human Resources department);
- Maintaining relationships with customers and suppliers regarding payments and payment terms;
- Contribute to the improvement of the financial processes and procedures;
- Support on different financial requests on ad hoc and project basis.
Typical qualities of a successful Accounting Administrator include:
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role within a project based (international) environment;
- HBO Bachelor in Finance Controlling or other finance direction;
- Working knowledge Dutch GAAP;
- Strong financial and analytic skills, attention to details;
- Ability to work under pressure, to multi-task and meet tight deadlines;
- Good relationship building skills in interactions with leaders, peers and business partners;
- Self-motivated, demonstrates initiative, flexible, anticipates on conflicts before they develop;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch is a must.
- Very diverse and challenging work environment;
- A pleasant atmosphere with a young team of specialists;
- Working in a dynamic & unique company in the flight simulation industry;
- Good working conditions, including an excellent pension scheme;
- Education and training opportunities.
If you meet the above job requirements, please send your application with CV to email@example.com. For any questions, you can also contact us at +31 (0)888 737 800.
Agency calls are not appreciated.