Simteq is a young, dynamic, and unique company producing Full Flight Simulators for professional pilot training.
We have one focus: building the most sophisticated B737 and A320 simulators for our high-demanding worldwide customers.
We manufacture both software and hardware for civil flight simulators, all of this with a direct view to the simulators.
Our facility is located in Vijfhuizen, the Netherlands, near Amsterdam Schiphol Airport. In past years, our client base has grown to include some of the largest aerospace companies in the world. Collaboration with our clients encompasses many different projects with varying requirements, all to the highest production standards. Working at Simteq means developing technical, high-end products within dynamic teams of specialists.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer or Senior Computer Science Engineer,
to take a role as:
Aerodynamics & Performance Specialist (m/f)
- Developing aero models, ground handling models to address pilot handling issues in simulators
- Will be involved in the development and review of QTGs for simulators type B737 & A320
- Correct QTG related deficiencies.
- Apply fight dynamics knowledge to validate aircraft simulations and address performance related issues raised by crews and/or authorities.
- Testing simulators with pilot and resolving discrepancies reports (DRs)
- Create Qualification Test Guide (QTG) documents pursuant to Electronic Qualification Test Guide (eQTG) standards.
- Interface with aircraft Subject Matter Experts (pilots, flight engineers, instructors)
- Participate in flight simulator acceptance/qualification with end user/regulatory authority
- You have at least a bachelor degree in Aeronautical Engineering
- You have at least 3 years of experience in the simulation industry, preferably in the field of flight/performance
- You have experience with Windows, C ++ and Object Oriented programming (OOP)
- Knowledge and experience with development tools like Matlab/Simulink, Visual Studio, Qt and SVN and have the ability to project in C & Windows environment.
- You have experience with acceptance testing and certification on level D device integration
- Thorough knowledge of regulatory requirements as they pertain to Qualification Test Guides (CS-FSTD(A)
- You have knowledge of one of the European Aviation Safety Agency Regulation (EASA, FAA, CAA, NAA)
- You preferably have experience with real-time systems and the ability to troubleshoot & debug integrated systems
- You have knowledge and experience with the development of software for flight simulation for a Boeing 737 and Airbus A320.
- You have good communication and excellent teamwork skills
- You are willing and able to travel to our worldwide customers
- Very diverse and challenging work
- A pleasant atmosphere with a devoted and energetic team of specialists
- Working in a dynamic & unique company in the flight simulation industry
- Good working conditions, including an excellent pension scheme
- Growth opportunities
- Education and training opportunities
If you meet the above job requirements, please send your application with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not fit the profile exactly we still invite you to send us your motivation letter.
For any questions you can also contact us at +31 (0)888 737 828.
Agency calls are not appreciated