Simteq is a young, dynamic, and unique company producing Full Flight Simulators for professional pilot training.
We have one focus: building the most sophisticated B737 and A320 simulators for our high-demanding worldwide customers.
We manufacture both software and hardware for civil flight simulators, all of this with a direct view to the simulators.
Our facility is located in Nieuw-Vennep, the Netherlands, near Amsterdam Schiphol Airport. In past years, our client base has grown to include some of the largest aerospace companies in the world. Collaboration with our clients encompasses many different projects with varying requirements, all to the highest production standards. Working at Simteq means developing technical, high-end products within dynamic teams of specialists.
We are looking for an:
International Sales Manager (m/f)
- Develop close relationships with new and existing customers
- Making quotations, price calculations, secure margin
- Attend networking events and trade shows
- Work closely with other departments to analyze customer requirements and come up with proper solutions; and analyze competition in order to gain market share
- To gather and create effective market information
- To report market intel, opportunities and risks to management
- To assist our sales agents globally
- You have at least a bachelor degree in Technology
- At least 5 years of experience in B2B technical sales
- Preferably relevant aerospace work experience in simulation or avionics
- Enthusiast, likable, eager to succeed and comfortable with culture differences
- Strong listening, communication and relationship development skills to build excellent working relationships with colleagues and customers
- Effective negotiation skills with strong ability to influence others and to project clear messages with credibility
- Well-developed presentation skills suitable for senior audiences
- Strong English communication skills writing and speaking
- Strong ability to learn quickly and manage multiple priorities under pressure
- Excellent skills in proposal writing, costing and pricing
- You are willing and able to travel to our worldwide clients frequently
- Very diverse and challenging work
- A pleasant atmosphere with a devoted and energetic team of specialists
- Working in a dynamic & unique company in the flight simulation industry
- Good working conditions, including an excellent pension scheme
- Growth opportunities
- Education and training opportunities
If you meet the above job requirements, please send your application, cover letter with CV to email@example.com
For any questions, you can also contact us at +31 (0)888 737 828.
*Agency calls are not appreciated.