Simteq is a young, dynamic, and unique company producing Full Flight Simulators for professional pilot training.
We have one focus: building the most sophisticated B737 and A320 simulators for our high-demanding worldwide customers.
We manufacture both software and hardware for civil flight simulators, all of this with a direct view to the simulators.
Our facility is located in Nieuw-Vennep, the Netherlands, near Amsterdam Schiphol Airport. In past years, our client base has grown to include some of the largest aerospace companies in the world. Collaboration with our clients encompasses many different projects with varying requirements, all to the highest production standards. Working at Simteq means developing technical, high-end products within dynamic teams of specialists.
For our design department we are looking for a fulltime:
Mechanical / Design Engineer (m/f)
- Independently designing and development of frame parts, mechatronic components, instrument panels and mechanical systems in 3D CAD software
- Making various calculations, including strength and vibration calculations
- Monitoring the progress of the project in collaboration with the project manager
- Configuration Management
- Keeping documentation up-to-date and organised
- Close collaboration with international colleagues from the Design and Production Team
- You are in possession of a completed technical training at college level, preferably in Mechanical or Aeronautical Engineering
- You have several years of experience as a mechanical engineer in an industrial environment
- You have excellent conceptual thinking and have a critical constructive attitude
- You have experience with the MS Office package
- You can work with Autodesk Inventor and Vault, or can acquire this knowledge quickly because you have experience with e.g. SolidWorks
- You are accurate and analytical
- You have excellent Dutch and English verbal and written skills
- Very diverse, challenging work
- A pleasant atmosphere with a young team of specialists
- Dynamic & unique company in the flight simulation industry
- Good working conditions, including an excellent pension scheme
- Growth opportunities
- Education and training opportunities
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? We like to receive your application with CV.
You can send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any questions you can call 0888 737 822.
* Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.