Simteq is a young, dynamic, and unique company producing Full Flight Simulators for professional pilot training.
We have one focus: building the most sophisticated B737 and A320 simulators for our high-demanding worldwide customers.
We manufacture both software and hardware for civil flight simulators, all of this with a direct view to the simulators.
Our facility is located in Vijfhuizen, the Netherlands, near Amsterdam Schiphol Airport. In past years, our client base has grown to include some of the largest aerospace companies in the world. Collaboration with our clients encompasses many different projects with varying requirements, all to the highest production standards. Working at Simteq means developing technical, high-end products within dynamic teams of specialists.
In our Vehicle Simulation Department, we are looking for a pilot, to take a role as:
Simulator Test Pilot – B737 / A320 (m/f)
- Interact with product management and development teams to drive testing processes
- Design and create test cases based on requirements and other documents
- Testing all aspects of the product including: A/C systems, Simulator Performance, regression, and service
- Gather test results and properly document the state of the product
- Identify problem domains of defects
- Assist the product development teams in resolving defects
- Provide progress metrics though traceability measures
- Create load test plans for software releases
- Interact with the customer during acceptance activities both in house and on site
- (Frozen) ATPL (A)
- Bachelor or Master degree in Aerospace Engineering is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Good problem solving skills/analytical skills
- Ability to analyze complex aircraft systems and software systems
- Experience in flight simulation is an asset
- Team player and flexible person
- Willing to work on site (abroad) for certain periods
- Very diverse and challenging work
- A pleasant atmosphere with a young team of specialists
- Working in a dynamic & unique company in the flight simulation industry
- Good working conditions, including an excellent pension scheme
- Growth opportunities
- Education and training opportunities
If you meet the above job requirements, please send your application with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any questions, you can also contact us at +31 (0)888 737 828.
Please note that taking a test of getting an assignment can be part of our selection procedure.
Agency calls are not appreciated.