Upgrade your Sim Industries simulator to the latest fleet standard!
Our team of experts has gathered extensive knowledge through their previous industry experience. Many of our employees have brought their technical know-how to Simteq, including electrical, mechanical, software, and support engineering.
Among all other activities, Simteq offers “Sim Industries made simulator” upgrade options such as:
- Upgrade to the latest A320 and B737 fleet standard
- Meet compliancy for FAA Change 2 and EASA UPRT
- Refresh technology (HOST, IOS, Avionics, Visual System, Projectors, etc.)
Access world-class customer support services!
Simteq drives for customer satisfaction and provides world-class support and lifecycle services including:
- AOG Support
- Software update service
- Re-qualification support
- Spare Parts and Repair/Rework Services
- Simteq Issue Tracking system
- Requests / incidents
- Field service bulletins
- Repair status
- Technical Support on-site
- Tunings (Sound, Visual, Motion, Control Loading)
- Qualification Test Guide (QTG) Support
- Overhaul and Refurbishment Support
- Simulator Maintenance and Operation Training
- Ground Station Database delivery service