Simteq is a young, dynamic, and unique company producing Full Flight Simulators for professional pilot training.
We have one focus: building the most sophisticated B737 and A320 simulators for our high-demanding worldwide customers.
We manufacture both software and hardware for civil flight simulators, all of this with a direct view to the simulators.
Our facility is located in Vijfhuizen, the Netherlands, near Amsterdam Schiphol Airport. In past years, our client base has grown to include some of the largest aerospace companies in the world. Collaboration with our clients encompasses many different projects with varying requirements, all to the highest production standards. Working at Simteq means developing technical, high-end products within dynamic teams of specialists.
In our Vehicle Simulation Department, we are looking for a Mid/Senior-Aircraft Systems Engineer, to take a role as:
Vehicle Simulation Engineer – Aircraft Systems (m/f)
- Develop complex simulation software applications for various flight simulator aircraft systems.
- Read, comprehend, design and implement various aircraft systems simulations as per OEM documentation.
- Collaborate with pilots and instructors to look for technical solutions
- Test your software on integrated flight simulation training devices
- Manage software configurations and releases
- Prepare technical documentation and design specifications
- You have at least a bachelor degree in Aerospace Engineering and / or Computer Science
- You have application-level programming knowledge, and design-level aerospace knowledge.
- You have 3-6 (Mid) or 7+ (Senior) years of experience in software development for aircraft systems, or similar flight simulators
- You have programming experience with C/C ++ in an Object Oriented Programming(OOP) framework.
- You have experience working with Windows and Linux-based environments.
- You have knowledge (and experience) with all or some development tools like Matlab/Simulink, Visual Studio and Qt.
- You have worked within a systems engineering software design life cycle, and led projects through the AGILE process.
- You preferably have experience with real-time systems
- You preferably have experience with acceptance testing and certification
- You are willing and able to travel to our worldwide customers
- Very diverse, challenging work
- A pleasant atmosphere with a young team of specialists
- Dynamic & unique company in the flight simulation industry
- Good working conditions, including an excellent pension scheme
- Growth opportunities
- Education and training opportunities
- A competitive salary
If you meet the above job requirements, please send your application with CV to email@example.com. If you do not fit the profile exactly we still invite you to send us your motivation letter. For any questions, you can also contact us at +31 (0)888 737 828.
Agency calls are not appreciated